1. Don’t forget that a human’s greatest emotional need is to be appreciated
2. Stretch for 5 minutes before going to bed. Your muscles will be more relaxed and it’ll be easier to find a comfortable position to sleep in
3. Do as much as you can to have good relationships with your siblings. One day, they could be all you have left
4. There’s no speed limit on anything. Graduate at 30? Sure. First kiss at 18? Sure. Don’t judge yourself by your timing
5. You can judge a lot about a person’s character by what they laugh at
6. A rule of thumb for a satisfying life is to treat everyone as if you were going to die by midnight
7. Not having enough sex can put you at risk of anxiety paranoia and depression.
8. Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you’ll never get the same moment twice.
9. Your shoes are much more important than you think. People draw many conclusions about a person based on what shoes they’re wearing.